Friday, December 11, 2009

Hydrogen Price I See I Have Not Explained Correctly: I Need To Produce Hydrogen At Very Low Price, See Details At N 2?

I see I have not explained correctly: I need to produce Hydrogen at very low price, see details at n 2? - hydrogen price

I need to produce large quantities of hydrogen at a price that is less than normal. I know I can do with electrolysis, with "Off the Wall" energy or solar energy, wind, etc.. But that's not what I need. I hear everything that H, if I will be manufactured in an electrolysis bath, if it is a specific frequency or a special catalyst applicable, the amount of electricity needed plummet. And now the question: What frequency? Or what kind of a catalyst? And: How can I or they use? Please, if you do not know not to answer. OK?
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment