Saturday, December 19, 2009

Movie Theatres Ottawa I Can't Find Any Ottawa Theatres Showing Ang Lee's Lust Caution. Does It Mean It Won't Be Shown Here At All?

I can't find any Ottawa theatres showing Ang Lee's Lust Caution. Does it mean it won't be shown here at all? - movie theatres ottawa

I felt that the beginning of the film of October 12, is shown 2007th Look high and low theater of Ottawa who are or will be the show that he does not answer back, though I could see some theater in Toronto to the film. Does this mean that the Conservatives in Ottawa will not make this film because of the NC-17 rating? If so, can mean that I go to Toronto, the latest offering from a director who always enjoyed excellent artists push the limits and not be intimidated by the sometimes controversial topics, or research.

No comments:

Post a Comment