Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big Fun Motorcycle Which Motorcycle Is More Fun To Drive&overall Better 4new Riders That Don't Want Big Power Just Want Ride.....

Which Motorcycle is more fun to drive&overall better 4new riders that don't want big power just want ride..... - big fun motorcycle

Looking @ 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, and Honda CBR 125 R

They just want something easy (fun) is driving, what I havent SA decided on or in the person not yet seen. 250cc engine is more than necessary that I want nothing more.

Kawasaki carbohydrate is about $ 1000 and more than 125 cc and more like a normal sized bike.

125cc Honda with less (as is the performance of the engine), I heard the top speed is around 120-140 kmh so fast that I want to go on a bike. Vs. Fuel Injected Carbed (which is ideal), the machine seems a bit thin for the (rear tires and what not), $ 1,000 less

Anyway, I heard both are great bikes. Anyone could recommend or tell me what you know, I think, about a bicycle reccomendations.

2 comments:

ninebadt... said...

It really depends on your idea of fun. Two sports bikes are great. You can also click on the street or in the countryside. You can sell them and no big deal. They are strong for their size, but not the speed limit.

Starman said...

Find a nice used Honda Rebel 250th Ideal for a first bike and very reliable.

Post a Comment