Sunday, January 3, 2010

Performance Boat Props How Can I Tell What Prop Will Work Best For My Boat?

How can i tell what prop will work best for my boat? - performance boat props

I bought a 1977 Reinell 190 18.5 foot boat. has an i-line 6-cyl mercruiser / o, and the propeller seems to be bent and cut once. Where can I find out what type of helix is formed and what size and height that works best for skiing and speed of execution it? Do you know of a site or find a place that cheap? Thank you,
bob

2 comments:

mark t said...

The center of the propeller blades should not be a number, starting with "A" and ends with "P". There is a number, Merc. The last 2 digits before the P indicates the pitch of the propeller. The total number could get as "**** A43-17P. Take this number or crashes Merc accessory shop or dealer and a replacement, either by the number itself or by a comparison with the propeller.

Yes I am here!! said...

Performance of the propeller call in TN. Give them the specifications of your boat and show you the best proposal. Also offered for sale, but not there.

Post a Comment