Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Free Community Service Letters Second Time Shoplifting Offense..help Me.?

Second time shoplifting offense..help me.? - free community service letters

There are almost four months ago, I was persuaded by a friend of them, not some of the goals I steal. that the police were called, handcuffed me, I had to go through a meeting and decided that writing with 8 hours of voluntary work and two letters to my parents and I am free to be objective with a sealed file. yet promised that it would happen, would still be on my plate. I promised to be a friend, but otherwise, he said that nothing would happen and was a shirt. I did. I was trapped, but all he did was a document that said he would sign only after two years and gave all my information. There was no involvement of the police and I have court documents. I would like to know if I was pursued, and if I go to court. I'm young. Please help me

3 comments:

RTA_Admi... said...

Without the involvement of the police or the date of the document, no charge. Expect a formal calendar and nothing else. You can also use the forum for advice and answers without sarcasm or trial

Aaron P said...

They were not prosecuted, but if you check his record collection and he was already taken can be extinguished fees and swear and arrest warrant against him. To obtain your license will be arrested for speeding, and take into custody. Furthermore objective is to civil recovery, so that their parents a letter with them to get money to target.

Anyone who has made controversial LP 15 years, and I got one of the charges after the fact, for any reason.

ladybass... said...

Stop stealing.

Your "opportunity" will be exhausted, and finally go to jail if you think if young adolescents are much worse. There will be a fun experience. A member of my struggle was far away. It would be much easier to try to buy money on the old-fashioned way and those things.

Post a Comment