Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cat Ulcer Gum My Cat Has A Huge Ulcer In His Mouth.?

My cat has a huge ulcer in his mouth.? - cat ulcer gum

Kamu, had 10, an ulcer on his gum, and I began my vet.He was removed, and 2 other cats, all in good health.When I returned after 28 days, he was in a state like my vet does not recognize him. Skinny a huge ulcer in his mouth, etc.He gave him an injection and medication for 2 weeks.On his second visit, the ulcer was grown.He was chosen, 8% of their power weight.I pureed food, but he bites the inside of the mouth, so that it bleeds.
How can he, without getting to the surgery?
Recipes liguid would welcome all ideas.
The offender is protected and not burdened
threatens my cats to justify his use of his own abuse brought by my cats, that I abuser.An the horror story on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment