Thursday, February 18, 2010

Herpes Pictures On The Nose I Think I Have Had Herpes Since I Was A Child...?

I think i have had herpes since i was a child...? - herpes pictures on the nose

I looked around and found some old pictures of me at different ages, one there was that when I was 7 years and it seemed, an ulcer on the lips, weer other on the lips, there was more ... I think this is the latest picture of me and I had them all around the mouth about 4 light more or less may be able to be connected. I also found pictures of my sister, who seemed to have homes, I mean, he has Down's syndrome and an eruption on the lip had .. and it was over between the lip and nose. When I developed shingles, and I was very afraid that my mother told me that she was in her vagina ... ... I'm afraid at the moment, we do, I go into the future genital herpes ... May parents give theirChildren?

1 comment:

♨UFO♨ said...

It is possible to get a child to include herpes (HSV1 orally) for adults. Most Americans have HSV1, and they get it as children. If she is as an adult in their immune systems depressed and no big deal. However, some deterioration has yet widespread. During epidemics, adults should strictly avoid kissing children.

You should avoid oral sex if there is an epidemic, because their genital herpes can be transmitted to partner with. Your mother may have their genitals to receive oral sex or rubbing a wound in the mouth, while the bathroom, clean immediately after the transfer, and do not want the virus to their private room (but that) is a blow too long.

Probably, unless your mother is a monsterits not genital herpes. It would be in the wound, scrub and then rub the virus to you. It can not be the toilet or in bed. Of course he could have HSV2 on your mouth to kiss you, and transmit the virus.

Post a Comment