Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dry Spots On Dogs Back What Can I Get For My Dogs Dry Skin Spot?

What can I get for my dogs dry skin spot? - dry spots on dogs back

I have a charming mix dog lab. She just turned 1st She was bitten on the back court to the tail. There is a point the size of a silver dollar, the skin is now missing. Her skin is very dry in this area. I was wondering if someone knows what this means or what I could to them could be avoided. I took him to the vet on Tuesday, but I wonder if there is anything I could do.? Thanks

3 comments:

tHE DOCtOR said...

It is one of the things that little. If it is cold where you live, then it could be that the cold affects the skin. Try a shampoo as a main and tails, followed by the air conditioning. Secondly, it could be scabies. There is an old remedy for this, that old timers used again in the 1900s and early 1800s. Get a little used motor oil and dog to enjoy. Avoid your face. Soak for 20 minutes. Then wash it with Dawn dishwashing liquid. In a week the skin has started to grow again. Third, you can try a shampoo recommended by your vet. This can only be so-called "hot spots" Some dogs have allergies
Which affects the skin, and people. If you are unsure what is best to go to the vet.

Troll Police Dogs said...

Call an emergency vet and find out. A call to an emergency vet is free. Anything you in without the permission of a veterinarian who could not.

taylor s. said...

Lick it.
in favor of the strongest.

Post a Comment